Sunday, July 11, 2010

2.9 My experience at the hospital

In the summer about three years ago, I was in a traffic accident. I broke my left leg, and I stayed in the hospital for about two months. That summer was very important for me, because the interviews for college seminars were imminent. Many people supported me during this time, for example my family, my friends, the doctor and the nurses, and even my roommates in the hospital. Thanks to them, I could take part in the college seminars . I had two roommates. They had very different backgrounds. I heard many interesting stories from them. I was badly hurt and lost some chances to do important things because of this accident. However, I also realized the importance of the people around me, and I was able to meet various people. I think this accident was a difficult experience, but it gave me courage to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment