Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1.1 My favorite music group.


My favorite music group is Radwimps. I think this group is a J-pop,rock and funky rock band. I have known about a song of Radwimps's Hutarigoto for 4 years. When I listened to this song first, I was very impressed! This song's lyrics are wonderful. I'm sure that if you listen to this song ,you will be impressed. This band's members are very young, so I don't believe that they have written lyrics like this. Please listen to the music of Radwimps. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I was also often hearing the group to school days. Musicality is very great. Although the latest music becomes empty without hearing it not much.

    kazuhiro yasuda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Radwimps too. Their music is wonderful, and their words are creative. My favorite song is "25kome no Sensyokutai" I hope you will get a ticket to their live concert.

    ReplyDelete