Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5.1 I play a music instrument


Hi. It's Tota. I'm going to talk about myself. I play the guitar, I've been playing the guitar since I was 12. The reason I started playing the guitar is because of church. My mother took me to Minami Osaka Hukuin Church. There were some people in front of me and they were singing songs and playing some instruments like drums, piano, and baseguitar. I was impressed by them, so I started playing the guitar.
I could learn how to play the guitar form my church mates. I went there very often and I really enjoyed it.
Nowadays, I hardly ever play the guitar, but I hope I can play it well as before.


Tota Tanaka

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful Tota. You can play the guitar don't you? I can not play it.
    when I was little, I learned to play the piano for two years. I always could not memorize a score early. So, I didn't feel be interested in for the piano and I dropped out of in schoolchild. Now, I wish I were to play a musical instrument sometimes. how I envy you! Someday, please listen to me.
    by akiko

    ReplyDelete