Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1.4 My favorite movie


Today I want to talk to you about my favorite movie. Do you like movies with a surprise ending ? It is one of my best kinds of movies even though there are many different kinds of movies in the world. So, I watch movies like that. I cannot forget the ending of 'The usual suspects'. Do you know this movie? Bryan Singer, who a film director in 1995, made it. He is one of my favorite movie directors. Kevin Spacey who appeared in this movie is one of my favorite actors , too. His movies are very thrilling, interesting and the story is perfect. When I saw 'The usual suspects' first I was very surprised, because I have never been seen a movie like this. If you like surprise endings in movies, I recommend 'The usual suspects'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, yonnosuke. sorry ,I don' t know' The usual suspects '. but I like a surprise thing. I think it is very interesting. could you please introduce other movie.

    kazu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting to read such an amazing articles. Whole blog was really an awesome site which I have never found anywhere.

    Putlocker

    ReplyDelete