Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2.3 The things that get me upset

I often leave my belongings behind and sometimes I lose them. This is a bad habit that upsets me. One day after I left my house, I realized that I had forgotten my purse. I immediately turned back. When I got home, I put my purse in my bag and went to the entrance to leave the house again. However this time I misplaced my house key. I looked for the key all over the house, but it wasn't anywhere. I was gradually getting anxious and confused. Finally I went outside and checked the front of the door. I found the key left in the lock. In the end I was late for appointment. I really want to kick this habit.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes do same things as you. I think we are forgettable. Let us make effort to kick this habit together.

    ReplyDelete