Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1.6 I have something to tell you teacher.

Hi, Every one. How do you feel today? good? I'm pretty good and today's weather is perfect. Today I will tell you about a teacher who never forget in my life thirteen years ago. When I was a middle-student, I was going to an academy everyday but at that time I really didn't like study and was not interested in study too. So I sometimes didn't go to an academy and my grades were not good at an academy and the school. One day my teacher taught me at an academy called me and taught me about a mathematics and English very slowly, kind and in detail for 2 hours so I understood it and felt interesting about a study. From next day I really started study hard everyday. After six months ago my grades were up high which each subject and teachers and friends were very surprised because my grades were very up suddenly. Since this day my life was changed and I alway appreciated her!

No comments:

Post a Comment