Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1.9 What I would do if I were rich

Good morning everyone. How are you feeling today? I'm very good but little sleepy because today's weather is very hot. I don't like what get sweat, do you? Today I want to talk about 'What I would do if were rich' . Do you want to be a rich and what do you think a rich? I also want to be a rich for two means. First I want to be a rich man who have much money. Nowadays If you don't have any money, you never get along on. So a money is very important thing. If I were rich, I want to save it at bank and I will give to charity my half of money. Second I want to be a rich who have lots of person who thinking me value. It is very difficult to come true but if I everyday try to do my best, it is not difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment