Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2.6 The best book that I ever read.


I really like reading. However it's too hard to choose the best book I have ever read, so I will introduce one of the my favorite books. Its title is "Murata efendi Taito-roku " written by Kaho Nashiki. This fiction story is about a Japanese archaeologist, Murata in the Meiji Period. Murata studied in Turkey for his archaeological study, and he associated with academics from various countries and from many kinds of religious groups. This story dose not necessarily have a happy ending, but it's a heartwarming story. Lastly, I'll introduce you my favorite quote from the book, "Homo sum. Humani nil a me alienum puto." It's a saying from an ancient Roman philosopher. It is Latin, and it means that " I'm a human. There is no indifferent thing related to humans." This quotation tells us the importance of a kind deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment