Thursday, June 10, 2010

1.8 My favorite sports.


Hi.everyone. How is it going? I'm very good. Recently the weather is very confusing, isn't it? So everyone take care of your healthy. Today I'm going to talk about my favorite sports. It is a soccer. Do you like soccer? I really like to see a soccer match and play it, too. And Park Ji Sung who play at The Manchester United in England is one of my best player of soccer. He is same old with me. Who is your favorite player?, and what is your favorite soccer team? I had played soccer once a week until 3 years ago, but now I don't play soccer because I am in Japan and I don't know where can play soccer. This year is very excited to me because The World Cup will be hold on June in South Africa. It is a festival to the world people who soccer fan. The Korea national team is little weak than other country teams but I believe that they will make a good record and do their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment