Monday, June 14, 2010

5.6 my biggest goal in life

Hi, everyone. I'm doing well. Today I'm going to share about my biggest goal in life. Actually I have not really thought about my future, but I faced to a trial few days ago then I started think what do I want to do in the future. I was studying English without a goal so far and I thought it is not a good plan. Therefore, I set my goal that being a teacher. The reason of I want to be a teacher is I heard lots of things about teacher since I started studying English. I don't know this job is suitable for me and my skill and personality aren't good enough to be this job yet, but I just go hard and I study for my achivment. Finally I hope I can get a good job and I will be able to a men of men near future as well.

Tota

No comments:

Post a Comment